Community Transformation Project
We want to help your church change lives.
Cinnamon Network has recently been awarded a grant to help local churches support their communities.
In Autumn 2020 we’ll be launching an interactive online toolkit and app to help churches develop social action strategies that meet the most pressing needs in their local areas.
In addition, Cinnamon Advisors will be providing personalised support to help a number of churches develop their social action vision and action plan.
If your church wants to do more social action, then we’d love to hear from you.
At Cinnamon, our goal is to make it as easy as possible for local churches to set up sustainable social action projects, find funding and get the right support and training to make a positive impact in their local area.
Whether you’re an established church reviewing its community engagement, or a new church plant stepping out into social action for the first time, then we can help.
We can provide:
- one-to-one and group support with Cinnamon Advisors
- peer support and shared learning opportunities with other churches
- an opportunity to help us develop our interactive toolkit and have first access to this new resource
- access to our Cinnamon Leadership Training programme
- access to a bespoke training programmes both online and in person to support
- various aspects of church, community and civic engagement
We’re looking to work with churches in urban, rural and coastal communities.
If your church is interested in receiving support, then please get in touch with the Nick Amis, the Cinnamon Advisor in your region at firstname.lastname@example.org