Community Law Service Northampton & County/Rushden office are pleased to advise continued attendance at the following East Northants Outreach venues for October’16 – March’17. Drop-In sessions enable East Northants residents, local access to Specialist advice and assistance in respect of all areas of Welfare Benefits ie. Benefit entitlement, assistance with complex forms, challenges and appeals, Energy saving advice and information, and Budgeting & Debt matters including Debt Management Plans, Debt Relief Orders & Bankruptcy.
Our Drop-Ins at Outreach allows 15 minutes, on a first come first served basis, with follow-on contact/appointments/casework arranged, as needed. Please attend with all information relevant to your enquiry. We can also offer access to our Specialist Housing, Employment and Immigration services. Advice is Free, Confidential and Independent (aside from our Immigration Service, for which is a nominal charge is applied on a Not for Profit basis).
– Irthlingborough Library – 2.30 – 4pm, on the 1st Monday of the month
– Thrapston Library – 10-11am, on the 3rd Friday of the month
– Raunds Library – 11.30am-12.30pm, on the 3rd Friday of the month
– All Saints & St James Church, Kings Cliffe – 9-10am, last Friday of the month, excluding December.
– Oundle Library – 10.30am-11.30pm, last Friday of the month, excluding December.
No sessions are held on Bank Holidays
You may of course contact the Rushden Office for further advice, information and appointments on (01 933) 313020, or e-mail- email@example.com.
We hold Drop-In sessions at our Rushden office, as follows, excluding Bank Holidays:-
– Debt Duty – 10am-12pm, on Monday
– Benefit Duty – 12-2pm, on Tuesday & 10-11am on Thursday
– Housing Duty – 9.30-11.30am, on Friday
We are also able to offer Home Visits to the housebound and those isolated and without access to transport.
We do also attend Events throughout East Northants and are able to give brief talks to raise awareness of our Service provisions, so please contact us and we shall be pleased to accommodate wherever possible.